Thursday, February 09, 2012

~DAH FINISH EXAM!!! YA-ERM-HOO???~

BISMILLAH HIRRAHMAN NIRRAHIM
(Dengan Nama ALLAH, Yang Maha Pengasih, Maha Penyayang)

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAH HIWABARAKATUH
(Salam Sejahtera Keatas Kamu Semua)


YES!!! erm.... HOORAY!!! erm... Exams are over... for the 1st semester of my medical school life.. everybody is having a blast... there's no more papers, no more reading and no more slides of cells to observe and appreciate. Yahoo and hooray.... but... why i don't feel the delightfullness.. everybody is jumping for joy, laughing out loud and having plan with friends...

maybe, i feel a little bit down because, well, i think, wait, not think but know, that i didn't do well in every paper. a little heart broken.. well, i did spent the past few weeks (2 and 1/2 weeks actually) staying in the musollah in the college and cracking my brain. but i don't know, i know that many thing i didn't know, its a lot. i'm not being pessimistic (though most of my friends kept saying i am) but i know i didn't well. Plus, i did blank on my last paper and ospe. urghhhh...

or maybe, another theory, because for the semester break i will not have the chance to go back home in Kedah and actually spend a little time with my dearest friends from my high school years. i miss them so dearly. most of you guys might say "dude, what about your family"... well my answer would, "well dudes, my family is staying near me in KL, so i got to see them at least thrice or twice in a week just by calling them." well, i have a home in Kedah which where i originate from and another house which my dad rented due to he is working in KL. well, back to my friends, urghhh, missing them so much...

another theory, still about a friend. we fought, and now, we are no longer friends. it's kinda hurts because he's really a guy to has as a friend. well, why did we fought, mostly its my fault. and i had hunch that he maybe and possible will not forgive me, EVER!!! it the truth (maybe) and it hurts, just by thinking about. i just hope, he forgave me before anything either happen to me or him, because thinking about our akhirat, it is a sin to break one relationship with another... 

well, thats all theory i had why i can't actually crack up smile for my superb ending of exams.. and another i really hope, that not just me, but all of my comrades will good grades for our final exams... 



FIN

1 comment: